Monday, October 13, 2008

words always vibrate

what u say to others comes back to you
it whole system seeems to be like a big elastic ball,where nothing remain consistent.evrything is moving away or eveything is falling apart
the words we spoke come back to us always
maybe it take some time
so when words comeback we don't realise
The worst part is you get the same, what u do with others
just like you throw a ball n it returns back hitting a surface to u.

I don't want ppl to pretend
I just want them to be their true self
so that it can be easy to understand them

you can pretend for sumtym but
after sumtym u comeback to ur own style
then y to lie
if it hurts someone now
it would have hurt sometime before.......



sometimes I too often feel like,I've been here before experiencing same life,same situations.
like deja-vu. like sumtimes whenever something happens it feels like it's been done before,it's been felt before,it;s been seen before......................maybe my intuition tells me that what's gonna happen so I too feel it was felt before.
but at times I have so strong feeling like that it make me think it can't be intution only....
thr is sumthing more to it...........


2 comments:

Vagabond said...

"deja vu" as they say..
and since it is elastic when it comes back it hits harder than you hit them..

sansflancture said...

yea